Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Debt.

The past couple of days have been tough.
To be quite honest, I am depressed about a lot of things.  My social life is practically doesn't exist and that is tough because I went from living with my best friends and my boyfriend right around the corner to living with my 14 year old sister and parents.  It is a big difference.
Also, my finances are FUCKED to put it bluntly.  I am afraid that I am not going to meet my goal this month because I can barely afford to pay for my monthly bills.  WTF?  It seems that no matter how many jobs I work or how many hours I put in or the fact that I don't spend money on myself EVER I can never get ahead.
None of my Ebay items sold.  I could've really used the $400 from the flute or french horn!
I am wiped out, back at square one, and pissed about it.  Thank GOD my new jobs is going well.  The reason I like it is because I'm with PEOPLE!!!!  My own age.  Socializing.  And hopefully money.

The acting career seems to be the farthest thing from my mind right now.  How can I afford to get headshots, gas for auditions and move to LA if I can't afford my bills while I live at home.

I went out last night and spent $1 on a coat check tip.  I got to see some friends and it was so worth it.  I was in a great mood this morning, until I looked at my bills.  GARRRRRR.

So I have karate tonight and maybe that will help.  SOMEDAY I WILL BE UNSTUCK AND UNTRAPPED and this will have been a great learning experience.

Until then... FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment