Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Day

It was a busy day!  I went downtown, worked from 1:30-5:30 and then had karate, where we practiced knife fights.  As in, if someone came at us with a knife, how to deflect it and win the fight.  The second set of moves we did was STRAIGHT out of a movie and it was awesome!  I spun around, elbowed my attacker in the stomach, pulled his foot out from under him, flipped him over and punched him in the back of the head.  It rocked!!!!!
Then he practiced it on me... I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Big day.  Tomorrow's also a big day, voice lesson and job interview.
I'm reading Donald Trump's book "Think Big and Kick Ass" right now.  Very interesting.  Plays on the whole goals/determination/never give up ideas that I always read about, but also talks about how he always gets revenge on people who wrong him and never trusts the people that work for him.  I'm only a few chapters in so we'll see how it goes... All I'm saying is if you have so much style Mr. Trump, what is with the hair?  Seriously.  You design gorgeous buildings can't you see that's not working out?

I wonder what it's going to be like to read this years from now.  I am planning on making it big and then leaving this up so all my fans can read it once I'm a huge star.  That way they can see the process, they can see my thoughts and they can see the work that went into what made me who I am today.
HI CUTE FANS!!!!  I'm writing to you from 2011!!!  Whenever you're reading this I LOVE YOU!!!!  And I'm so grateful for all your support.  Right now I'm sitting in my parent's house in my bed in the basement, with practically no money to my name.  I can see my cat, and I have a space heater on cause it's freezing in here.  My laptop has to be plugged into the wall to operate.  Also, the lid is falling off.  But now, whatever time you're reading this, I'm a big staaaaaaaaaaaar!!!  Well, it didn't start out that way, I worked hard to get where I am.  You can do it to :)
Maybe people will post comments on this and then I can respond to them and they'll be SUPER EXCITED cause I'm chatting.  I promise I'll try to do that fans.  I will do my best :)
I hope this blog is entertaining... maybe people will read it and think I'm boring.  Well nobody is forcing you!  Man.
Don't stop reading though seriously, it'll get good... I think.

So, I'm really enjoying the blogging, I think it's starting to become a habit... like I feel like I don't do it enough but I really do it every day!  Crazy.

Now I'm going to work on some writing.  Wonderland has been shelved, I'm letting it marinate.  Now I'm working on a horror... Oh man it's going to be intense and I'm a little scared to write it but it is a great story and hopefully can be crazy huge like The Blair Witch Project or Paranormal Activity.

Rememberrrrrrrr
Every expert was once a beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment