Thursday, March 17, 2011

Working... Actress?

I got the job!
I start Sunday, at 8am... which means I am officially working 11 days in a row.  Then a one day break and another week of at least 9 hour days.
Working is happening.
Acting, not so much... Just the short and the audition I'm getting ready for.  Right now it seems like money is the key factor in my life.  Hopefully waitressing pays the bills.

What a cliche.

I hate long distance relationships, just saying.
Especially when I have one with my BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME!!!  Netty is my lady soulmate and I hate that she lives 5 hours away :( boo.

Today I worked, then worked, and then I had to take care of my sick dog which really put a wrench in my plans for the night.  When I don't follow my daily schedule and get my stuff done I am not happy.  Luckily, today was chill so there wasn't much to do, but I didn't accomplish too much and I didn't get to relax which means the next couple weeks is gonna be annoying.  I can't wait to have A WEEKEND AGAIN!!!  Or to work all the time but to do something I love.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
It will be worth it in the end.
Man check out these ups and downs.  THANK GOD FOR THE WARM that's helping a lot :)
I'M JUST BUMMED I HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH!  Technically I am working 5 jobs right now JUST SAYIN!!!!!
If that's not dedication I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment