Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sleep is Necessary

You always hear about celebrities who say they don't sleep cause they are busy working.  And I say they are crazy.
Get your sleep, it helps you look pretty.
Today I wrote a whole bunch of Wonderland and then saw Harry Potter 7, which made me tear up, even though it was the second time... That is why I make movies, why I act, and why I write.  To change emotions, to turn the world upside down, and to make believe even if it is only for a few hours.
Any movie that changes your emotions, makes you feel and think, is worth making and watching.  What movies move you?
I loooove Marie Antoinette, Kirsten rocks my world in it and I've watched it a billion times, but the critics and the public weren't too fond... if it means something to you, don't let anyone change that!!!!
I <3 movies!
Go to sleep now, it is okay, sleep is awesome!
Audition tomorrow :) making moves... Go act!

No comments:

Post a Comment