Wednesday, March 23, 2011

KEEAH!

Karate makes LIFE BETTER.
Interesting day today.  This morning I had to pull drops for my Mom's show.  Mom is a director and her kids play opened this morning.  She had no extra crew so I was "hired" (aka FORCED) to pull the drops and the curtain.  Which I have never done before in my life.  And the first time I ever did it was today, during the show.
WTF?
This is my life.
The only snafu was that I apparently don't pull fast enough, but everything opened and closed and went up and down good enough.  The kids didn't notice.
There is a little girl in the show who is hilarious.  Her line is supposed to be "I have a canary" and she dances around the stage going "I have a canary, I have a canary, I have a canary and his name is KEEEEEEEEVIN!!!!!!"
We don't  know how she comes up with it, but it's pretty funny.

Slow day today, just watched some TV and went to work and QUIT ugh it was terrible but it had to be done.  I need some flexibility so I can actually go to auditions.
Then I went to karate which was awesome.  I love doing it and punching and kicking and I can feel myself getting better.  It is also nice to have someone basically forcing me to workout twice a week.

And now I am here, showered, happy, living life, and looking forward.  It is hard to do what I do, and sometimes I get REALLY DEPRESSED and have a lot of self doubt.  You have to take it day by day.  Today was a good day.
Win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment