Saturday, March 12, 2011

MEH.

Some people.
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO SAY RIGHT NOW!!!!!  But I shouldn't.  I just wish that the mistakes I made didn't eat away at me so much.  Hopefully I'll be better able to get over it soon UGH, but I am so annoyed right now.

What do you do to let things go?
Breathe in the positivity, breathe OUT the negativity!!!!

Whenever shiznit gets me down I try to remember, that the problems of today are usually forgotten tomorrow.  Is this REALLY going to matter 5 years, 1 year, even 6 months from now?  Probably not.
So I just have to keep telling myself that.  It is so easy to say that but sometimes harder to think that.

It happens all the time though.  When you are pursuing a career like acting there are always people that want to support you, but there are usually more people that want to stop you.  For whatever reason, but I think a lot of time it's jealousy.  They see someone striding to take steps to actually follow their dreams and they try to stop it because they are stuck and want everyone to be miserable like they are.  Even people with good intentions can be hurtful, their advice can be a backhanded insult.  If you are trying to pursue a career in acting you will hear so many things like "it's too difficult" "L.A. is too expensive" and of course "get a real job."

I'm sorry, I've never been the kind of person who can just sit in an office and pretend like I don't have something I want to accomplish.  Everything I do is for a reason.  It may look like I'm living at home and working at a random job, but really these are all steps.  I'm acting, I'm writing, I'm working on shows, I'm auditioning and above all I'm saving up every damn penny I get working at the four jobs I hold right now to be able to pack up my van and make the drive to L.A.

Is it going to be easy?  No.  But isn't it more important to struggle for something you believe in than to give in and do something you don't care about?  Whether it's acting, business, writing, dancing, dog walking, or polishing tables.

UH!  So stop trying to bring me down, because that just adds the fuel to my fire to get the heck out of here and show what I can do.
So there.
Snitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment