Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cray Cray

AKA Crazy.  Thanks to Khloe Kardashian for that saying.

And that is how my life has been... crazy!!!!!  I worked all weekend, Fri/Sat/Sun.  Sunday was NEW JOB which I actually really enjoyed :) Hopefully waitressing goes well for me!

Monday I put in my 2 weeks at the go-kart place and then found out I was locked out of my car.  How embarrassing.  You know your family is poor when you drive a car that has a key for the ignition and another key to lock the doors.  Meh.

So lets see what I have been doing.  I worked on Wonderland a bit.  I went to a voice lesson.  And this weekend I didn't do anything but work.  Oops!!!

I guess working is contributing to my career.  MEH.

I love the rain... "When I think about rain I think about singing, when I think about singing it's a heavenly tune, when I think about heaven I think about angels, when I think about angels I think about you!" :)
Work all week and weekend.  Saving up my money so I can MOVE TO L.A. AND GET THIS SHIZNIT STARTED!!!!!
Keeping my chin up.  MEHHHHHRRHHHH
Fo Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment