Monday, March 7, 2011

Can You Keep Up

Destiny's Child... Can you keep up?  Make me lose my breath?
I LOVE Beyonce, she is such an amazing role model, successful and not crazy like most celebrities.

I was wondering who could keep up with me today in karate class, I was kicking BOOTY!!!  And it felt so good.  We did ground work tonight and practiced falls and kicks from the ground.  We also did defensive work and it was awesome.  Not only is karate an awesome workout, but everything I'm learning will come in handy for acting and for life in general.  Knowing how to beat off someone isn't going to hurt!

Today was an amazing day and I am exhausted.  I got up early and applied at two restaurants and then went to my first job for a few hours (where I built an awesome snowman... workout!) and then went to my other job for a few hours.  Came home for twenty minutes and then went to a community theatre board meeting for an hour and then hurried off to karate.  I am pooped!  But I am happy because today was super productive and that feels great.

Auditioning this Wed. and this Sun.!  And practicing my runway walk, oh man, my legs are sore from karate so that is not fun.

Keep smiling :) life is all about your attitude!  You get what you give!

No comments:

Post a Comment