Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

You know why today was awesome?
Because I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause in case you didn't know I work six days a week usually.

But that's what you gotta do when you're living the dream.  And I mean I didn't have to go to one of my jobs but I still DID WORK!  That's right, today I posted a ton of more items on my E-bay page, so if you need a violin, a loft with a futon underneath, a flute, a french horn, or a set of bagpipes go CHECK IT OUT.
Anything you spend will go toward my student loan payment/move to L.A. fund!  Sweet!

But really, I slept in today and it was amazing.  No alarm no nothing and I feel good.  Probably cause yesterday I worked for eight hours behind the redemption counter waiting on little kids as they chose between a sucker and a bouncy ball.  Good times.

Today, I chillaxed, baked a new cake recipe which turned out so-so, and saw I Am Number Four which I really enjoyed.  I'm excited that they set up a sequel, very obviously, it was kind of ridiculous, but I would love to see the next one soon... especially since Alex Pettyfer is SO DELICIOUS!!!!
I laughed pretty hard when they told him to lay low in school.  If this beautiful person came to my high school there would be no laying low because he is so yummy.

Also, I get really depressed when I watch a cool movie like that (or X-Men another one of my faves, or Heroes) because I DON'T HAVE POWERS.  Why don't I have powers?  Not fair.  That's why I'm an actress... because I get to play pretend.  Maybe someday I'll get to have sweet powers, even if it's just in the movies.

I have a super huge day tomorrow, I can't wait til my big days consist of going to auditions and callbacks instead of working a bunch of jobs trying to get to L.A.  I feel like I am wasting my time, sometimes it's hard to remember that what I'm doing is all adding up to getting where I want to be.

On a happy note, I have a job interview Tuesday, I have rehearsal for my next film coming up, and I have a voice lesson for a HUGE audition this week.  Gotta focus.

EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment