Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Half Lazy.

Today was a weird day.
I say that because I got up at 8am and drove downtown and had an AMAZING voice lesson.
When I say amazing I mean it.  My coach led me through some exercises and then told me I had been singing too low all my life and I should sing higher-with the right coaching I could be a soprano.
Then she gave me a few technique tips, which I have heard all my life but she really coached me and all of a sudden I was singing like I've never sang before.  There are a few notes-right in the mezzo range-that I could sing amazingly.  They were literally bursting out of my head, it was dizzying to sing them, it was crazy!  I've never had that feeling before, it was awesome.
Then I went on a job interview that went really well.
I came home and got ready for tonight and work and then...
I found out I didn't have to work.
KILLED IT.
All productivity gone.  I basically wasted the rest of the day.
TV kills me... Netflix kills me.
So since I didn't have anything to do I wasted the day and now I feel like a bum :(
So I'm reading some Trump and going to bed and just trying not let this feeling get the best of me, hopefully tomorrow is a better day.  Sometimes it's hard to keep GOINGGOINGGOING, and I wish I had something to look forward to.  Yes I have some goals I'm working toward, and it will be AMAZING once I achieve them, but I wish I had a fun trip or visit, something for FUN to look forward too... meh.
Meh meh meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment