Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bagpipes!

The bagpipes are officially listed on ebay... so if anyone wants bagpipes please buy them!  That will be $1,200 dollars toward my loan and L.A. fund so I'm hoping they sell!
Click here to see my bagpipes!

Today I accomplished so much although part of me feels like it doesn't advance my acting career, but my biggest obstacle right now is my money situation and once that is removed hopefully it is smoother sailing.

It is amazing what you can do when you wake up and get your butt out of bed.  I am setting my alarm and not sleeping in even though I don't have to work until 2:30pm every day... meh...  haha, so I'm proud of myself for getting up!  Today I listed the bagpipes, worked on getting a new job, practiced my runway walk, got someone to cover part of my shift, and requested motivational material on CD to listen to in the car.  I figured that is a lot of time spent that could be put to good use, and what better way than to motivate myself?

After working a few hours a came home exhausted and made myself pancakes.  Just so you know I STINK at making pancakes!  I am terrible at it.  I'm practicing though and these were actually edible.  Anyone got pancake making tips?

POOPED I am pooped.  That's good though because today was another productive day.  And tomorrow will be too, I have a good feeling about it :)
It's all about attitude!  Audition tomorrow and then karate!!!  What an exciting day!!  I'M PUMPED BRING IT ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment