Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAPPY DAY

WOW!

What a difference a day can make.  And a good night of sleep!
Yesterday I was feeling yucky so I went to bed and got over it.  I woke up this morning and said to myself GOOD MORNING WORLD TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY!
And it was.
First, I slept in... which means getting up at 9am lol.  Then I worked for a bit, did laundry, and updated all my websites.  I read some of Donald Trump's book and made a delicious treat.
12 ounces of chocolate chips and 6 ounces of butterscotch chips melted together.  Mix in 12 ounces of chow mein noodles and scoop into little piles.  When they harden, eat them, delicious!!!!!!!!!!  Crunchy and chocolatey and addicting.
Then I didn't have to work, but since I got called in they paid me for the day!  I went secret shopping and got some Rockstar YUM and Four Loko... Which I'm only trying because of the media hype and it getting banned, funny how that works.
I came home and made myself a delicious hamburger and then went to karate and kicked some booty!  We learned take downs today, it was sweet.
I got home and went for a walk with Daddy and puppy, today was such a beautiful day I love the birds and the sunshine and driving with the window down.

What a great day.

I also heard this song for the first time today and really liked it:
Yeah I’ve done some pretty stupid things but hey
I’m a little bit harder and
A whole lot smarter
That’s how I got to be this way
-Justin Moore

Mistakes make us who we are and I have definitely learned some lessons in my life.  But today, everything seems pretty great so it's not all that bad.

Tomorrow is gonna be a chill day which is awesome!  Gotta let yourself relax every once and awhile!!!!

"There is no magic in practice." -Sensei Steve

I'm singing as much as I can in my high voice, getting ready for next month!  Practice makes perfect!
Smile :)
It's always easier to tell someone else, and harder to take your own advice:  your thoughts and your attitude are how your life is going to be.  YOU have the power to change your day and your mind.  SMILE!
I'm gonna smile and have a GREAT day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment