Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hi Friends.

Hi friends!
It's been about two weeks... and they've been STINKY!  I have pretty much been avoiding doing anything acting related because I've been wallowing in a pit of self depression.  It was a good time.
THANKFULLY I got to see Ryan two weekends in a row and that helped a lot.  Especially since I was taking out my frustration and sadness on him which was straining our relationship.  Long distance is hard, but he is worth it!!!!  For sure.  Ugh.  Why can't something just be easy?
Well at least my new job is pretty good so far.  I work tonight and I think I might actually start making tips!  Woowoo!
Other than that I've just been trying to get over my ughness and right now I'm enjoying the positivity that I have.  I'm just working on trying to save some money and pay off my bills and not be SO EMO!
Yay!!
No emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment