Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Change.

Well everyone knows that life is always changing.  I'm going through some big changes right now and it isn't easy.  Thankfully I have the best family I could ask for and some amazing friends and the cutest puppy ever!  I also have karate which is such a great outlet.  When things change all you can do is focus on the good and what you want to change in yourself.  So I'm going to continue and try and pursue my acting career, and also possibly modeling.  I want to volunteer more, because every time I do I feel so much better about myself.  I want to exercise more because I used to left and workout a lot more than I do now and I loved it.  Unfortunately this ridiculous cold that has gotten ahold of me will not leave!!!!  I slept for like 11 hours last night, crazy.  Sometimes when you're sick you can work out so I'm thinking maybe a walk with the puppy will help a little bit.
I'm also reading Tracy Morgan's autobiography which is random but I like it so far.  Very interesting story.

Darius Rucker helps.  And my very comfy leather couch.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment