Monday, October 3, 2011

Sarah Rocks My Socks

Oh goodness.  It is Monday.
Let me see.

On Saturday Sarah and I walked the Brooklyn Bridge with our Chi Omega Alumnie group here in NYC!  We got to meet a bunch of sisters and it was really fun.  We also went to Grimaldi's which has really great (and famous) pizza!  It was delicious, but we had to wait a real long time in line.  It took us forever to get home and it was chilly so I got back and snuggled up.  After getting some auditions and job hunting done apparently I took a nap.  That's what Sarah says.  I can't remember.

SIDE NOTE: SARAH JACKSON IS AN AMAZING FRIEND!  She has let me into her apartment, made room in her closet and her shelves, dresses me in her clothes and shows me all around.  I would probably be a hobo if it wasn't for her.  LOVE YOU SAYJ!!!

So Saturday wasn't too productive... Sarah and I decided to go out and we met my friend Jose at the club Greenhouse.
YES it was awesome.  Especially when we walked past the giant line and got right in (no we didn't pay cover obviously... and there was free drinks all night...)
It was SUPER fun.  Ask me about the girl who tried to pour a drink on my shoes and I got her kicked out of the club (don't mess with me.)
Also, we saw Drake.  That was sweet.
Needless to say after Sat. night I did a bunch of NOTHING on Sunday.  At all.  Don't judge me.

Today was pretty great.  Got up early and went to my first casting call, the casting guy seemed really nice.  Came home and worked a bit and had some lunch, then we on my second audition which was for a role at a children's theatre as a princess.  Really hope I get that one!!!  Also, in the waiting room I met a guy who got my number and is apparently going to take me to the best Italian restaurant in NYC cause that is my favorite food.  I also met a lady who has lived here for 12 years and is all over in the acting scene, gave me her card and seems pretty legit and possibly a good mentor for me here in the city.  Networking rocks.

Once I got home had some dinner then went out with Jacob and his friend.  We walked around and chatted and had a few drinks, then came home and watched Parks and Rec, which is my favorite show right meow.

Today I got a call from a lady who got my information from a casting call I went on last week who wants to meet me!!!  So tomorrow I'm going to the office and maybe I'll get some work.  After that I'm hopefully going to meet up with Elyse, and then I have rehearsal from 2-4 for an NYU class that I'm doing a scene for!  Woo!

Bedtime.

I'm also interested to see who is going to be the first person to visit... Can't wait to see you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment