Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cat.

Good morning!
I sleep in so this is my morning.
Yesterday I slept in.  It was amazing!  Then I ran 3 miles, and let me tell you, Park Slope is an intense run, the first mile and a half are all uphill MEH.  But that means the second half is downhill oh yeahhhh.  After I showered I was just so tired I fell asleep again.  Then Ashley was coming to visit with her boyfriend and I was forced to get out of bed and get dressed.  We ended up going over to a cafe across the street and chatting over some coffee (or water, for me).
Then, we dropped Sarah off to study (grad school, ugh!) and Ashley, John and I headed into Manhattan for dinner.  We met up with two of John's friends from NYC and then we went to some Southern Indian restaurant where I had no idea what anything was.  John ended up just ordering a bunch of food and it was pretty yummy, but not someplace I would specifically go back to.  I had a cheese dosa which was basically a crepe with cheese and potato inside haha.  They had something else and it was supposed to be spicy but the guys said that it wasn't so I took a bite and the reason they didn't think it was spicy was because THEY DIDN'T GET A PEPPER omg my mouth was burning for about ten minutes.  Not cool.  So that was an adventure.  And then John paid for dinner THANK GOD, I never turn down free dinner, that's how poor I am right now!  I didn't even offer to pay.  Good times.
We went across the street for a drink and I literally had 2 sips of the one Ashley bought for me (I had turned it down a million times) and couldn't finish it.  I was so sleepy, for no reason, I slept a ridiculous amount yesterday, and I headed home.

Today, I got up and I'm not tired yay!  Sarah and I went to the farmer's market which was AMAZING there was so much there and you can get good veggies way cheaper than at the grocery store.  I'm making stir fry tonight :) yum yum.
Now I have to get dressed because I'm going to see Rapunzel today!  Yay!  And our new kitty, Alex, should be here this afternoon :) woo!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment