Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ONE MORE DAY

What a crazy few months it has been.

I leave for New York City

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy.  So crazy.  And packing is way intense...

So for everyone who wants to know, I am moving out to the city with no job, no place to stay, and no money.  Faith and dreams and hope is what I got.
Okay, that is a slight exaggeration.  I have some money saved up and I'm crashing with my best friend from college and I have a few job leads.  But it is pretty much get up and go.  And I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty terrified.
And pretty freaking excited.

So right now I'm attempting to pack as much as I can into my suitcase and backpack, the two items I'm taking on the plane.  There's no point in trying to bring more cause I don't have a room yet.  Then I have to pack everything else into boxes for the rents to ship out as soon as I find a more permanent place to live.
Packing is rough!  I'm super tired because for the past week or so I have been barely sleeping as I try to say goodbye to everyone.  I just want to lay down, but we are leaving the house tomorrow at 10:30am so I need to pack right meow.

NEXT TIME I POST I WILL BE IN NEW YORK CITY!
Hell yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment